Friday, December 5, 2008

Really Obsessed With: T Mobile G1 Phone

phone


If there was an award given to the best phone destroyer, don't even think about competing with me. I have: dropped them in the toilet/sink/sewer/soup, lost them in a cab/Wisconsin/bookstore and have marred the screen, scuffed the case, broken the buttons and damaged the hardware to more phones than I can remember. Just after I lost my fourth phone of the year (seriously), Glam sent me the T Mobile G1 to test out for a month...and guys? I think I'm in love. It's a half touch screen with a keypad that flips out so wishy-washy types like me don't have to choose between iPhone minimalism, or Blackberry tactility. It's also got a slew of free applications, YouTube playing capabilities, sharp graphics, a sleek case, and this amazing amazing Guitar-heroish game that plays Rick Astley songs. Ack. So far, I've had the thing for three weeks and there's nary a scratch to be seen! Maybe true love does conquer all...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey COnnie. I am glad you like your G1. I wondered if you would like to be a guest blogger on my G1site? I am looking for app reviews from a woman's perspective. I wanted to see if you could do some app reviews and stuff.

Anonymous said...

my name is devin by the way. you can email me at devin@simplyg1.com

Chloe,,* said...

that is a really good phone
and its cute :)

ray said...

LOVE mine too!!!

AND HOW IT SAVES ALL YOUR TEXTS!

you can literally go back and read through months of convo

shes my baby

smallawei said...

中秋煙火,國慶煙火,正妹視訊,真愛密碼,真愛密碼,煙火秀,煙火圖片,衣蝶,衣蝶,AV女優,AV女優,

煙火批發,小泉彩,小泉彩,鞭炮,情趣商品,情趣精品,蜂炮,視訊,免費視訊,煙火,煙火工廠,視訊,情趣商品,情趣精品,

cherie said...

that's a really cool phone!

mocha20k said...

I have this phone and it is my life.
I'm 13 and really clumsy (lol) and have dropped it in the middle of the street, stepped on it, drop it at least twice a day, and it's still in one piece.

I was worried about getting the actal screen scratched so I put a protecter on it and bought a cover. I haven't had a single problem :)O

sexy1689 said...

1
戀人,色情小說|
情趣影片,
維克斯|
情色影片|
模特兒,愛衣朵拉模特兒|伊莉,
好極情趣購物網,
愛情,就是愛放電,色情網站|
愛愛貼圖,
情趣貼圖|

情趣椅,成人用品|
愛情故事,情趣內衣|

情趣小說,情趣商店,一葉情|

情趣用,情色貼片|

內衣模特兒寫真,內衣模特兒寫真,情色論壇|

情趣用品網,情色貼圖|
情人節套餐,色情|
Plus,台灣情色網|
伊林模特兒寫真,情人趣味用品,

2
大穴情色模特兒,情色小遊戲,
日本模特兒寫真,色情圖片,
情色自拍,情色自拍,
情趣遊戲,色情漫畫,
情人節禮物,


浪漫,
..,.,
.,.,.,.,

Kayly said...

I might be able to beat you for the phone destroyer award, my achievements are as follows:

1. FOUR blackberry pearls in one year.
a) Left in a snowbank out front of my house for TWO days, found it on the second night after following my ringtone outside. (It worked up until it thawed out).

2. Somehow dropped one into a rocks glass full of whiskey, (if it was a blackberry curve it would have bounced out but the pearl's slim design allowed it to fall right in) Stuck that soaking wet phone into rice to dry out as per internet advice, but used STICKY rice instead of regular rice...what a disaster.

3. Left in a pants pocket on the floor and CRUSHED by my father who stepped on it.

4. Somehow managed to have the charging port fall out of the phone...this is after using it for 3 months without a trackball also.

This is just the blackberry incidents, not including all the damaged phones that lead up to my getting a blackberry.



3.

Nika D. said...

If it makes you feel any better, I've dropped my phone on the road once and it got ran over by a truck. And a few weeks later, my new phone fell in the toilet. Fml.

That phone looks cute! :D I'd love to get one of those but my 'rents would only let me have one phone at a time and I'm pretty much contented with my 2-year old iPhone.